Serenity House operates programs designed to help persons find housing and to assist those who are having trouble maintaining their housing.
HOUSING RESOURCE CENTER If you are homeless, at risk of being homeless, or in need of housing services, call us! (360) 452-7224 ext. 1
HOUSING PLACEMENT programs are of two kinds:
•To assist persons to find temporary housing and assist them in
obtaining and moving into permanent housing.
•To place persons having permanent disabilities into long-term
HOUSING ASSISTANCE programs provide rental aid, move-in
costs and other services.
RENT AND UTILITY ASSISTANCE targeting unemployed, low
All programs are low-barrier and adhere to state and federal anti-discrimination laws.
Being low-barrier means households will not be screened out based on the following criteria:
• Having too little or no income
• Having poor credit or financial history
• Having poor or lack of rental history
• Having involvement with the criminal justice system
• Having active (or history of) alcohol and/or substance use
• Having a history of victimization
• The type or extent of disability-related services or supports that are needed
• Lacking ID or proof of U.S. Residency Status
• Other aspects that are perceived as indicating a lack of “housing readiness,” including resistance to receiving service
When needed, application forms are available here.