Email Address

Our Location

Port Angeles, WA

Contact Serenity House of Clallam County

Contact Us

Get In Touch

Contact Us!

Need help finding or maintaining housing? Need information on your next appointment?

Call our housing resource center at
(360) 452-7224 ext. 1

You are also welcome to fill out the contact form here! A Serenity House representative will be in touch with you shortly.

Intakes and Housing Inquiries
Housing Resource Center

General Inquiries
Administrative Office

(360) 452-7224 ext. 1

Fax: (360)-452-0806